How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information
when movies showed kids and then them as grownups, i used to think that they waited until those exact kids grew up and filmed again with them as grownups.
reblogging for reference
Reblogging for future reference
Reblogging for future reference
that is AMAZING
That “put it back in the first place you looked for it” is such a good idea. I’m going to start doing that, I think.
Woah so THAT’S why they call it squeeky clean…
1. He dances like this at parties
2. He can do this with his face
3. He quit smoking 3 years ago like a badass
4. He loves his family and mama a whole lot
5. He also fucking loves his dogs and animals in general
classy as fuck
6. He uses his fame wisely. He is extremely devoted in animal, wildlife and human welfare and charities, like the WWF, and encourages his fans to petition and donate with him. Leo helps save tigers and elephants and whales and more. He donated a fucking million dollars to Haiti. He had a giant birthday party, but all the guests had to donate money for wildlife efforts. When he won his ONLY Golden Globe for The Aviator, in his speech he urged the audience to contribute to the earthquake relief at that time. He is currently taking a break with acting to rest and to focus more on this stuff. He is a fucking green superhero
that is a candid photo bitch
7. He has been besties with Kate Winslet since Titanic, he even made a ring for her, and he spoils her kids. Kate’s ex husbands are all scared of Leo because Kate loves him so much and he could probably beat them up if they ever hurt her and they should get married but that’s a whole other damn story just look at them
ps kate says of all her sex scenes she does in films (like a lot) she liked working with him the best. damn girl just friends?
8. He has also been besties with Tobey Maguire since they were little kids and they are such dorks
9. This picture
are you not in love yet
10. He grew up in a shitty ghetto area of LA surrounded by crime and drugs, so he vowed never to get involved with that stuff. Have you seen a mug shot of him? Noooo
11. Lol when his hair gets too long he wears a fucking headband
12. He’s ironing on a fucking roof
13. The fact that he always fucking walks like this
he just loves to walk okay
14. He is just a classy, suave motherfucker
15. Also as serious as he seems most of the time, he used to do photo-shoots like this:
this post literally just cancelled all the unexplained negative feelings i had for leonardo dicaprio
Do you still get your period if you’re in a coma?
DON’T STOP ME NOW: a mix for finals week [30 tracks]
songs from all walks of catchiness and quickness and silliness and beats to match your typing speed to, to get you pumped, wake you up, get you dancing, motivate you – and, most importantly, to turn up loud and dance around to when you’re done with your finals. YOU CAN DO IT!! love, me.
feat. queen, imagine dragons, phoenix, death cab for cutie, the ramones, the naked and the famous, perfume, owl city, mgmt, passion pit, barenaked ladies, marina and the diamonds, twenty one pilots, matt & kim, kate nash, 3oh!3, two door cinema club, foster the people, mumford & sons, of monsters and men, taylor swift, survivor, the digga tunnah dance, and mouserat
(message me for a download link)
“That seems sort of harmless but then it kind of gets a little darker and sort of accuses these young pop artists of being part of this cycle where girls read magazines, feel terrible about themselves ‘cause its says “you should be skinnier, you should be prettier”. They feel terrible, and then these pop stars tell them that they’re perfect and that they’re beautiful and they buy the songs and then the popstar’s on the cover of the magazine so they buy a magazine again and it’s sort of this vicious cycle and I sort of implied he’s working for Satan or whatever.”